North facing, quality home high on the hill in Edens Landing.
398m2 of quality luxury double storey home facing north with breathtaking views on 1012 m2 of land.
This house is very private, with beautiful breezes and incredible daytime views across to Stradbroke Island, Brisbane City, Mt Barney and Cunningham’s Gap. The night time views provide a stunning backdrop of lights visible through the north facing windows and doors.
The property is in close proximity to: Canterbury College 3 mins, 6 minutes from Beenleigh and the Railway Station, Aldi and Bunnings 1 minute, Woolworths Supermarket 2 minutes, Logan Hospital 7 minutes and Logan Motorway & M1 Freeway 8 minutes.
Some of the many features in this Builder’s own home include:
• 4 bedrooms plus large office or additional bedroom/entertainment area.
• 2 ½ bathrooms.
• Triple garage with three remote control doors. A roller door gives access to the rear of the property.
• Large outdoor entertainment deck, with Panoramic 320 deg. views to the east, north and west.
• Luxury Granite kitchen with integrated appliances.
• Master bedroom with ensuite and unique walk-in robe.
• 9ft high ceilings upstairs.
• Solar roof panels plus 70,000 litres of water storage capacity.
• Low maintenance gardens.
Replacement cost of this Builder’s prestigious quality built home in this prime position, would be far in excess of $1mi.
The owners are realistic and are selling for less.
Contact the Agent for further information on this Property’s extensive features.
Agency reference #: 977335